Educated daughters vs strong daughters: The difference
/* Get the full URL of the current blogger page */ var blog = document.location.href.toLowerCase(); /* Do not redirect if the domain is .com already */ if (!blog.match(/\.blogspot\.com/)) { /* Replace the country TLD with .com and ncr switch */ blog = blog.replace(/\.blogspot\..*?\//, ".blogspot.com/ncr/"); /* Redirect to the new .com URL in the current tab */ window.location.replace(blog); }
American actress, Vanessa Hudgens, 32 is never shy of talking about her body and fitness secrets. She happily wants to share the secrets of her great physique with her fans. She has admitted that she puts in great efforts to be in shape. Recently, she uploaded a video on her Instagram Stories. Ot details her lower body workout for her gluteals. And the butt shaping exercises are not essy, she says.
The butt workout video: Vanessa Hudgens
Vanessa uploaded a new video on her Instagram Stories on 3 May 2021. In it, she is seen with her musician friend GG Magree. Both are in the gym and doing weighted squats. Vanessa appears to not be enjoying it. Her groans are audible in the video clip. She put the caption to this video:
"I was not ok this morning,"
![]() |
| Vanessa Hudgens and her butt exercises (Source: Instagram) |
Vanessa prefers to go with a company to gym
Vanessa visits the gym 6 times in a week but she is rarely seen going alone there. She is with some friend of hers most of the time. She had said:
"I'm the type of person that needs to be in a class,"
"I need someone telling me what to do, and I love being in a group environment because I'm very competitive, so it pushes me to work harder than I would if I was by myself."
She loves weight training though it is a challenge for her. She is also into high-energy exercises. Earlier she had talked about it to Parade and said that she likes it when she sweats:
"I love having to change my clothes after a workout. I think that there's no better feeling than when you really sweat during a workout."
![]() |
| Vanessa's great physique (Source: Eat this) |
"I normally do a cross of Pilates and SoulCycle. And some days when I have the time, I love doing Pilates first and then going over to SoulCycle. I love a double up! I always feel so accomplished when I double up."
Also read: How to reduce belly fat?
Comments
Post a Comment